The sky awake so i'm awake | Dashboard | +Follow
-forever imperfect-
Bonjour!

Hello im Anis Sophia .
Welcome to my diaries world.
Keep Calm and Stay Reading
Instagram | Twitter


Travel this

Story About Links


Message



Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
addicted
Jumaat, 17 Mei 2013 | 7:08 PTG | 0 panda


heyy , whats up ? today i had add math paper . it was so so so hard . 
never mind , i don't want to talk about that . 
now , i was addicted with dress. ohmyy . i love dress . i just only have 2 .
but i want to add my collection . but , u know as a student . money !
i have to get it from my parents . btw , girls please check this online shopping .
its cheap and beautiful . 

http://arlene.my/

PICKS- DRESS Maxi Gutter Flare Chiffon Pink

i want this. my fav colour . its only RM 59 . for me that very cheap . 
ohmyy . ican't stop to open this website until i get this dress . can someone buy this for me ?



Older Post | Newer Post