The sky awake so i'm awake | Dashboard | +Follow
-forever imperfect-
Bonjour!

Hello im Anis Sophia .
Welcome to my diaries world.
Keep Calm and Stay Reading
Instagram | Twitter


Travel this

Story About Links


Message



Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
E to the X to the A to the M .
Sabtu, 4 Mei 2013 | 12:15 PTG | 0 panda


yaw , mid-year exam will be start on 7 may. now is 4 may .
until now , i not study yet . when i think about exam , it make feel like ........
i dont want to get C in my exam . pizik , bio , sejarah , add math . this subject make me fell like 
want to kill me self . its easy to see n talk . but no easy to do . 
this result our parent will see it . OMG . that make me more trouble .
 
when , stay up and in the class i will feel so sleepy . so howi want to over come this things ? 
can you help me ?







Older Post | Newer Post