The sky awake so i'm awake | Dashboard | +Follow
-forever imperfect-
Bonjour!

Hello im Anis Sophia .
Welcome to my diaries world.
Keep Calm and Stay Reading
Instagram | Twitter


Travel this

Story About Links


Message



Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
me again !
Rabu, 15 Mei 2013 | 7:38 PTG | 0 panda

heyy, what the hell . in my class have a demand girl . seriously i don't like her .
i don't know why . but what i know is i don't like her . 
okeyy, waste my time talking bout them !

btw , mid-year exam not finished yet . tomorrow , i have sejarah paper 1 .
how about fizik ? i don't what to tell . its hard . after exam we have 
semester break . jyeahh . i love it . i want to waste my time .
i want hang out and reading novel much much . 


*TAK GUNA DAPAT SOALAN SPOT TAPI MENIRU JUGAK*




*  i try to improve my english *


Older Post | Newer Post